BMW Performance Rear Brake Discs 135 (2008-2013) Description
BMW Performance Rear Brake Discs 135: This pair of rear brake discs for the BMW 135 rear axle incorporate a system of grooves and depressions to prevent a film of water from forming between them and the brake pads. Their attractive looks underline the racing pedigree of your BMW, especially in combination with alloy wheels with large gaps between the spokes. Lower weight, when comapred to standard brake discs reduces unsprung mass and, as a result, improves driving dynamics.
Can only be fitted on an axle in pairs.
- Rear Discs: 338mm dia. slotted and dimpled.
What's in the Box?
- Two (2) Rear Brake Discs
- BMW 135 Coupe (2008+)
- BMW 135 Convertible (2008+)
- Vehicle should be equipped with at least 17" wheels
- New brake pads are recommended when installing new brake discs
- After installation, the vehicle must be driven carefully for the first 125 miles. After this distance, the full effectiveness of the braking system is assured.
Due to the design feature of the drilled brake discs, some function-related noise may be generated during braking. This noise has no impact on the stability or performance of the brake system.