BMW Performance Front Brake Discs 135 325 328 330 Description
BMW Performance Front Brake Discs 135 325 330 328 330: This pair of BMW Performance front brake Discs are a direct replacement for your stock Discs and incorporate a system of grooves and cross drilling to prevent a film of water from forming between them and the brake pads. Their attractive looks underline the racing pedigree of your BMW, especially in combination with alloy wheels with large gaps between the spokes. Lower weight, when comapred to standard brake discs reduces unsprung mass and, as a result, improves driving dynamics. Installation of these brake Discs saves approximately 3 pounds of weight on each corner.
Can only be fitted on an axle in pairs.
- Front Discs: 338 x 26 mm slotted and cross-drilled
- Two (2) Front Brake Discs
- BMW 135 (2008+)
- BMW 325 Sedan & Wagon (2006)
- BMW 328 Sedan & Wagon (2007-2011)
- BMW 330 Sedan (2006)
- BMW 335 Sedan (2007-2011)
- BMW 328 Coupe & Convertible (2007-2011)
- BMW 335 Coupe & Convertible (2007-2011)
- Vehicle should be equipped with at least 17" wheels
- New brake pads are recommended when installing new brake discs
- After installation, the vehicle must be driven carefully for the first 125 miles. After this distance, the full effectiveness of the braking system is assured.
What's in the Box?
Due to the design feature of the drilled brake discs, some function-related noise may be generated during braking. This noise has no impact on the stability or performance of the brake system.