BMW Performance Brake Kit 128 (2008-2013) Description
BMW Performance Brake Kit 128: When a vehicle is built for high-performance driving, it's expected that high speeds and sporty maneuvers may require urgent deceleration. And only BMW knows how to stop its vehicles as well as it knows how to get them moving. BMW Performance Brake Kitsfor the BMW 128 consists of slotted, ventilated and cross-drilled front Discs and large fixed calipers and slotted & dimpled Discs for the rear with upgraded callipers. Designed for the 18'' or 19” alloy wheel, these braking systems effectively dissipate heat as well as water build-up between Discs and pads, and provide the muscular stopping power that you will need.
What's in the box?
- Front brake discs
- Rear brake discs
- Front callipers
- Rear callipers
- Front brake pads
- Rear brake pads
- Front brake pad wear sensor
- Rear brake pad wear sensor Hardware
- BMW 128 Coupe & Convertible (2008 onwards)
- Vehicle should be equipped with at least 17" wheels
- New brake pads are recommended when installing new brake discs
- After installation, the vehicle must be driven carefully for the first 125 miles. After this distance, the full effectiveness of the braking system is assured.
Due to the design feature of the drilled brake discs, some function-related noise may be generated during braking. This noise has no impact on the stability or performance of the brake system.