BMW Kayak Carrier II Description
BMW Kayak Carrier:The BMW Kayak Carrier can hold a variety of single-occupant watercrafts up to 34" wide and/or 75 lb, and features a lockable folding mechanism for increased overhead clearance when not in use.
Fully adjustable, premium padding gently cradles and protects the watercraft, ensuring snug & secure positioning during transit and is constructed of ultra-strong, steel tubing construction with a rust-resistant powder-coat finish.
- Easily holds any kayak up to 34" wide and/or 75 lb.
- The advanced, wide mouth j-cradles style design makes it easy for one person to load a kayak
- Fully adjustable, premium padding gently cradles and protects the watercraft, ensuring snug & secure positioning during transit
- Ultra-strong, steel tubing construction with a rust-resistant powder-coat finish.
- Easily transfers from one vehicle to another if ever necessary
- J-cradle angles take up much less cross bar space than other kayak carriers, providing plenty of room for connecting two or more kayak carriers or adding other roof mounted accessories
What's in th ebox?
- Front and rear j-cradles
- All mounting hardware for easy installation/removal
- Two heavy-duty load straps
- Buckle bumpers
- One pair of tie-down straps for optionally securing kayak bow and stern to vehicle during transport
- Tow eye hook
- BMW 328 335 Sedan (2012 onwards)
- BMW 528 535 550 M5 Sedan (2011 onwards)
- BMW 535 550 GT (2010 onwards)
- BMW 740 750 760 (2009 onwards)
- BMW X1 (2013 onwards)
A BMW roof rack is required for mounting the Kayak Carrier to the roof rails